Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top of my do not want in a girl list

If she wears these:



Could you imagine meeting a girl out who's wearing this shit? "They make me stylish and comfortable" she says, "No, they make you broke as shit" you counter. If that grandma chillin on the couch wants to wear them, fine; but if any girl under 40 is wearing these around, you need to go find a kufi, place it on her head, and slap that shit off. Is wearing jeans that difficult? If you're struggling to get your jeans on, maybe you should either hit the gym or get a bigger size. Those marks they leave, I don't know about you, but I've never had a problem with it. That girl looks like she was wearing jeans two sizes too small for a week straight to get that etched into her skin. This commercial is so wrong on so many levels, now if they made cargo shorts sweatpants, sign me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment